B-Secur Ltd. is a cutting edge technology company developing ECG biometric technology solutions for a range of industries. As a Northern Ireland company with global commercial interests, we are seeking a committed, dynamic person for the role of Senior Algorithm Engineer.
This role is part of B-Secur’s Algorithm Research Team and will support the scientific functions of the company including Algorithm Research & Development. The role may involve occasional travel to support the needs of the business.
The suitable person will have a third level education with at least 4 years’ experience of digital signal processing and/or machine learning for algorithm design in an industrial/academic setting. They should be able to complete tasks quickly and without supervision. They should possess excellent inter-personal skills and be a self-starter.
• Performing data analysis, algorithm design, validation, and performance evaluation
• Developing software in MATLAB and Python
• Develop, configure, document, and troubleshoot complex algorithms and programs
• Supervise less experienced research scientists and development engineers in algorithm research and development
• Third level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or a related field
• Minimum 4 years in an algorithm development or data science role
• Experience in Digital Signal Processing and/or Machine Learning with associated development and deployment in a commercial environment
• Experience of analogue and digital signal analysis
• Experience of revision control software (Git, Subversion etc)
• Experience of development programming languages (MATLAB, Python ,C/C++ etc)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience implementing biological data analysis using MATLAB
• Experience with optimising software for real-time embedded applications
It is likely that this role will involve both working in the office based in Belfast and working from home.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business as we further our mission to revolutionise the way people experience technology in the connected world, every day, by using their unique heartbeat.