B-Secur Ltd. is a cutting edge technology company developing ECG healthcare and biometric technology solutions for a range of industries.
We are looking for a talented FAE based in Belfast to support engineering and commercial activities in the EMEA regions, as well as support the regional FAE teams.
This position may require travel to customer sites. The applicant should have the required travel documents and meet the necessary requirements to travel to the required locations.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business in an exciting field as we further our mission to revolutionise the way people experience technology in the connected world, every day, by using their unique heartbeat.
The role will involve
- Act as one of the technical points of contact for our customers, answering questions and aiding in their understanding of HeartKey and the development of ECG systems
- Carry out remote and onsite debugging of customer systems
- Aid in project planning and definition
- Work with regional teams to aid in delivery of agreed projects with selected customers
- Support commercial function with business development meetings and demos
- Support regional teams with the co-ordination and delivery of demo and evaluation systems to customers
The suitable candidate should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a technical role (e.g. systems engineer, software developer, hardware engineer)
- Working knowledge of Hardware design and development
- Experience working with external stakeholders
- Experience in debugging system issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a STEM subject
- Experience working with embedded and / or cloud based systems
- Experience with SW development languages (preferably C, Matlab, or Python)
- Experience developing products in the consumer wearable or medical device industry
What can B-Secur offer you?
As well as a competitive remuneration package with enhanced benefits, we offer:
- A fun, flexible, and collaborative environment, working in a company built on honesty and hard work;
- Joining a growing company that's evolving all the time, giving you the opportunity to test yourself and your role to discover your skills;
- Being surrounded by a group of bright, motivated people. We are a friendly, straightforward, passionate and talented bunch that keeps it light-hearted;
- Opportunities for you to grow your technical competence and personal development.