B-Secur is looking for a talented and driven Data Analyst to join its team and support the performance and data analysis of our next generation biometric technology development. This analysis directly inputs and enables our ongoing algorithm and system design technology.
The suitable person will be in the process of or have a third level education with a strong focus on analysis and a demonstrated ability to complete tasks quickly and without supervision. They will possess excellent inter-personal skills and be a self-starter.
We need an analyst that can, with direction, methodologically collect data, analyse performance results and form insights that will be presented back to the B-Secur development teams.
Alongside this role, our data analyst would be expected to get involved in other aspects of the business and be an integral part of a rapidly growing biometric technology team.
On a weekly basis the person will:
• Collect data from test users in a standardised way.
• Methodically prepare data for technology teams to use for performance testing.
• Analyse and prepare insights for development teams based on results of performance testing.
• Demonstrate technology as required.
• Any other relevant activity across the business as we expand.
There may be opportunities to attend conferences and events for data collection, technology demonstration and background learning.
The Person must have:
• Strong analytical capability with good knowledge of statistical analysis.
• Initiative - ability to work un-supervised, self-starter, committed to getting tasks completed.
• Continuous improvement capabilities - ability and desire to learn, develop and improve your own work.
• Excellent communication skills - clear, concise written and verbal communication with strong inter-personal skills.
• Knowledge of tools MATLAB and Python is desirable. Competent at using Excel for research and analysis.
• A strong work ethic - tenacious and hard-working; a team player with a flexible attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.