B-Secur Ltd. is a cutting edge technology company developing ECG biometric technology solutions for a range of industries.
As a Northern Ireland company with global commercial interests, we are seeking a committed, dynamic person for the role of Biomedical Algorithm Engineer.
This role is part of B-Secur’s Algorithm Research Team and will support the scientific functions of the company including Algorithm Research & Development.
The role will involve occasional travel to support the needs of the business.
The suitable person will have a third level education with at least 2 years’ experience of digital signal processing and algorithm design in an industrial/academic background and a demonstrable ability to complete tasks quickly and without supervision. They will possess excellent inter-personal skills and be a self-starter.
Role will involve:
• Performing data analysis, algorithm design, validation, and performance evaluation
• Developing software in MATLAB, Python and Embedded C
• Develop, configure, document, and troubleshoot complex algorithms and programs
• Ph.D. MEng, or MSc in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or a related field
• Minimum 2 years in an algorithm development or data science role
• Experience of Matlab for algorithm development
• Experience in Machine Learning, specifically pattern recognition techniques with associated development and deployment in a commercial environment
• Experience of analogue and digital signal analysis
• Experience of revision control software (Git, Subversion etc)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience implementing biological data analysis using MATLAB
• Experience of development programming languages (C, C++, Python etc)
• Experience with optimising software for real-time embedded applications